Saturday, April 21, 2012

Huge decision made.. Tomorrow will be better

Yes, it was probably the hardest decision (second to deciding to keep my Princess) I ever have to make in a long time. I did, in hope of a better tomorrow..

My friend, a lot wiser and who have been through so much in her life, shared with me again on The Secret. Instead of wishing that tomorrow wouldn't be as bad as the day before, you should be wishing that tomorrow would be a better day. For a while, I thought what is the difference; just phrasing sentences differently only! Then I got enlightened, the key is if u are already engaging in negative thoughts; things will turn out negatively as you had said them to be. However if you have wished for things to be happening positively, they will as that is what you want!

Got it? So, come on, let positivity fill your mind and you will very soon be on your way to The Secret.. All the best! :)

No comments: