I'm having mixed thoughts about whether "the more the merrier" is plain selfish saying towards the people behind the scene creating the merry. Or is it motivational speech to encourage people who refuse to cross that hurdle of "1 is enough" mindset, to embrace mass?
Honestly if u ask me, it is definitely merrier (per the saying) with more kids (I'm quoting kids coz this is the intent of writing this post) around in a family, especially on a gathering. But how many of you actually go through the hardship of ensuring this merry stay joyous and not at any time, turn into a catastrophe which everyone remember for a long time?!
I have witnessed parents throwing in the towel when they can no longer take one kid's yelling at the sibling, and the other toddler tugging their leg asking to be carried. Actually it is not the nicest experience to young couples who are in contemplate of whether to add a new family member into their happy couple world. I can tell u right off my mouth now that I seriously am procrastinating. Why should I put myself & KL through the possibility of being angry parents and the likelihood of fighting over caring for a second child?
We are happy now, well, actually troubled over bringing up Rianne at times. So, I'm pretty sure we will be contented with the enough noise & frustration now, than to stupidly commit ourselves into a lifelong responsibility.
1 is definitely enough..
No comments:
Post a Comment