Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exams.. Finally over!!

Extremely glad that they are finally over! However, am quite certain I would have attained a supplementary paper in one of the modules - Productivity Management.

Not sure if it's just me, or everyone else in the class who hated this module. The lecturer wasn't too great to begin with, although he is a Doctor. Sure, every lecturer has his/her own style of teaching; but unfortunately his methods don't work for our class. The one thing Dr Lim said that was imprinted deeply into my mind is, "You can sacrifice sleep for now, and sleep next time coz you will then be able to sleep for good and never wake up."

Honestly, which working adult who attends part-time courses, doesn't sleep very little hours? For myself, with Rianne around, my sleep is so much more compromised as I have to ensure that Rianne goes to bed before I can take my rest. This can sometimes be as late as past midnight, if Rianne is too hyped up and refuse to sleep.

Anyway, I am almost completing my studies. One more module to retake (I dropped it during my final trimester in my pregnancy), the MAP project and the supplementary paper (hopefully paper, and not papers). Would love to take it further with an advanced diploma program or degree. But not so soon..

No comments: