Initially I was rather hesitant about getting a chalet and holding the celebration there. Rianne's birthday was on the 3rd day of the Lunar New Year this year, and that means the chalet rates are going to be sky high. The cheapest available were charging per night $288!!
I reckon it is silly to spend a bomb on some place to hold a birthday celebration for a tiny toddler, whom I'm pretty damn sure will not remember a single thing post the party. Well, maybe take lots of pictures and show them to Rianne when she's a tad older; and try to imprint the impression of a fantastic 1st birthday she had into her mind.
Hopefully these will do the job..
Special thanks to my dearest family, who helped make this birthday party possible! And not forgetting my kind friends for their presence and generous gifts to baby Rianne..
Happy Birthday Rianne darling!!
Love, Mummy..
No comments:
Post a Comment