You know how the elderly folks always describe us to have "borrowed the guts from a tiger" when we are super daring, and does some incredible misdeeds or maybe even heroic acts; that no ordinary mortal would attempt. I am thinking I might have indeed borrowed those from a tiger, or otherwise I must have been a tigeress in human skin and flesh..
You would never expect the person who has always been the passive party, and one who's never supportive of marriages and would just freak out at the mere mention of it; to actually be the one to propose a marriage. Yes, that someone did and that person is no other than me, my goodself! Haha..
Honestly, it wasn't at all a tough thing to do. Not when it was just asking my beloved boyfriend if he would say yes should I ask him to marry me. Of course I wasn't not the least shy or blushing when I asked him. In fact, my whole body grew so hot that I had to hide under the blanket after I popped the question! Well, it just seem natural that I should be proposing if I love him enough to want to spend everyday, for the rest of my life with him. Hence, it wasn't hard at all for my heart and mind to agree on the course of action. And viola, it happened and my heart actually felt a good sense of relief after saying it out.
Just like how anyone would react to a proposal, KL was surprised of course; and happy I know. He was grinning and asked me "Where got girl propose one!". He followed by asking if I meant now, to get married. I could totally see where KL was coming from with his question. We are both not financially stable yet, and he only started on a new job this month; so I understand the hidden message. My reply to him was "no lah, pretend I never ask..", in a joking tone. It is not because I got embrrassed and want to chicken out, but more like I don't want to stress him with having to marry me anytime soon. I want him to be ready for a family, a life, together with me and Rianne. He assured me that he's not saying yes now not because he don't want, he wants he so exclaimed.
Ha, tell me now if you think I am really gutsy (Oops, need to return them to the tiger!)..
No comments:
Post a Comment