It has always been reckoned that the hardest intangible benefit to attain in one's working life, is job satisfaction. This, however, has never been my struggle.
You can say maybe I am just too easily contented, but don't self contentment give rise to happiness?! Or at least, when you like what you are doing, you will definitely be happy isn't it? It is such a pain if you don't enjoy what you do, as you not only are miserable yourself; but you also spread the negative vibes to the whole team.
I was bonded by the diploma my company have so gladly sponsored me on. The condition, I have to continue being employed for 6 months after I graduate, which is now over. I could have just thrown the white flag, and seek happiness elsewhere. But the loyalty to my reporting manager is the biggest stay-factor, followed by the many relationships with employees that I have built up over the past 4 years.
So, for now I will not look elsewhere.. unless someone forces me to.
No comments:
Post a Comment