Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ms Fiancée - Me!!!

Eventhough no proposal's made yet by my beloved, I am still over the moon!

Yesterday was one of the those surreal moments I ever had being with KL in the past 6 months. We have been discussing and wondering if we should be applying for a flat soon, considering how long it takes for BTO (Built to Order) flats to be ready.

So, it felt just like the right thing to do, when the launch of new BTO flats were announced on Thursday. He was the one who initiated and did all the research about the available locations in this round of BTOs. We concluded that Yishun will be the best among the lot, and at least, more favourable to us and our families. And when I said favourable to our families, I really have their interests at heart.

Not my mom nor KL's family is aware of our intention. We do not want to reveal anything until we are balloted to select for the flats. Right now, it is still pretty much waiting, and fantasizing about our dream home.

We went checking out the location at Yishun where our potential house might be. It was such a great feeling knowing that I am going to build a home with this guy who's so much in love with me & Rianne. He was equally happy when we went scouting and peeping (yes, we really did peered into people's flats!) at the previous BTO flats, which are now ready and occupied.

We walked around the estate and to the MRT station, to get a gauge of the proximity to the train station. The walk was tiring, but I know both of us ain't at all exhausted. We were smiling and feeling all too excited about the plot of land where building works are just commencing.. ;)

No comments: