I never believe in PMS, and I certainly ain't a victim of PMS.. or at least I thought I am not, until just now.
I was already cranky since my mom left me alone with Rianne early this Friday morning. The only reason why I was home instead of at work, is because I have fallen ill; quite badly ill as a matter of fact.
The cold from Wednesday night did not go away, but got worse. I was completely knocked down by the flu bug, sneezing and coughing away. I wasn't able to get off bed at all, not until Rianne dragged me out; she practically did that!
I had to go to the doctor, but with Rianne around? It was just so hard. KL offered to come by after work to bring me to the clinic, and I appreciate this kind gesture of his. However, it must be the PMS thing that makes me unreasonably unhappy with almost every single thing he does at my place.
His unwillingness to share with me about his interview, his mean words about Rianne, his refusal to stay over, all triggered my rage. I actually chased him home even before it was time to (he had said 11pm). I was just pissed with him sitting there, refusing everything I wanted for him. I didn't even stand at the corridor waving goodbye to him, like I always does with a reluctant heart to see him go.
I did peep, however, at him from outside of my flat, walking to the MRT station. I got more sore when I saw him busy on his mobile phone as he walked, but nothing came onto my phone. He wasn't texting me, obviously!
We are both in agreement of not probing into the privacy of who we SMS, or talk to, on our mobiles. So, I never brought that up when I call him eventually. I told him I was angry and unhappy, and even said I hate him for the silliest reason like not staying over at my place. I wonder what got into me?!!! Ehhhhh, it was PMS. Period.
Hahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment