Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life.. Unexpected

Came to a conclusion that life's can be pretty fascinating as to how everyones' turn out to be so different.

Got news of an ex-bf going to marry his rebound gf, for the most unexpected reason I would expect coming from a sensible guy like him. But, on the other hand, it is kinda an expected action he would take being such a responsible man he is.

He was the 2nd guy in my life I wanted to marry, and I was quite sure of the happiness that is bound to come with the wedding. In fact, we were so close to being wed to each other as we had a flat application already put up. Things changed, and I admit if not because of me, we would be already married by now.

I do not know if we are both better off without each other. But one thing I am clear is, we were both deeply in love with one another when we were together. It was just not meant to be, for us.

Today, I am happily in love with KL and feeling so, so, so much blessed that he have never looked me down for what I have done before in the past. For a guy, a younger guy, to accept a woman who has a lovechild with her past lover, is a huge deal. He either gets mocked for being stupid or blind, or commended for being so magnimous.

I always tell him that I don't deserve him, not because I don't love him enough; but because life has been very kind to me. My close friend tells me, she foresee if I were to lose KL one day, I will be extremely heart-broken and may even go crazy. My friend is right, that will happen.

My life, a life filled with imperfections, has finally found a harbour which I can anchor securely at. This Pearl Harbour, gives me peace and so much love to Rianne and myself, that I have got nothing more to ask for, than a life expected to end with a sweet footer.. :)

No comments: