Ironic isn't it? When u get more & more attached to one beloved, you will get less attached to another. This is what it is for my relationships with KL & Rianne now.
As I watch Rianne grow up each and every day, I can't help thinking how fast she has grown and how this joy (yes, there were joyous moments!) will come to an end once she turn into a teen. I was actually secretly wishing Rianne would always stay the way she was when she was a baby.
I love coming home to a warm welcome filled with hugs & kisses. Hearing that "Let me give you a hug, mommy" immediately terminates all the work unhappiness and fatigue. I also enjoy spending time intended for my shower & dinner with Rianne playing "Build-A-Beetle" game, or flipping through a storybook. Even more fun when Rianne gets into the shower with me, impersonate my teeth-brushing actions, making ice kachang from bubbles on our heads, and eventually getting a lashing from grandma for showering so long!
On the other hand with KL, we weren't chatting on the phone as regularly (daily to be specific) as before and we don't even meet on weekends if I can't. He has started his teaching job, and was home around 4-5pm everyday. As for me, I continued my workaholic lifestyle in my current employment; and finishes work after 9pm every night. Honestly, I am at fault too for drifting apart with KL. However, to my own amazement, I actually don't intend to fix this problem.
Well, KL has recently moved in with me due to some family problems he is facing. Hopefully, I wouldn't be sandwiched anymore between my family and KL since everyone's in the same house. Yay!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment