Saturday, July 21, 2012

Disappointment

This is probably the biggest disappointment i ever felt in my 1 year plus with KL..

I find it hard to accept this behavior of his, as it is so out of character for him to do that. I will not believe that he can actually abandon me & Rianne for something else; and that something else is not his life nor his family.

I am fine with his intense passion in gaming, as it is afterall not a terrible hobby. I don't mind him spending hours in front of the computer, or even neglecting his meals or his rest for it. It only affects himself, and not me. Little did I expect him, to be so extreme now and actually abandoned me & Rianne for his game.

I am honestly very bothered by this incident, and it seriously made me look at this guy whom I love, in a totally different light. I don't know if I can trust him anymore, I don't even feel assured that he will be here for me & Rianne when we need him.

This may be a stupid reason for a breakup, but I am definitely not going to be so easy on him and have him think that I can be easily pacified when he has walked away from us even under my serious warnings.

No comments: