I mean it.. I seriously have to take control of myself now.. My emotions, my health, my weight, my job, my relationship and maybe or maybe not, my finances.
For a start, my mental state is going down hill. I keep depressing myself with trivial issues and got ridiculously temperamental.. especially annoyed with KL all the time! I mean, he was just being himself as usual but I can't stop picking on him.
My health, well, hasn't suffered any big setback (touchwood!). However, the occasional fatigue can really get on my nerves! I would be so, so tired on a Monday morning and totally burnt out before end of the week. Lack of sleep makes me more grouchy than ever. I have to stop working too hard..
My weight starts to hike.. probably because of late dinners and not exercising at all. But wait a minute, I vacuum and mop the house every weekend! I cannot wear any of my size 25 jeans anymore, and had to go plead for contributions from my friends. This hit my ego really hard as I gained weight rapidly, like 5 kg in 1-2 months.
With so many stuff getting out of hand, I am afraid the only person to blame will be myself and no one else. If I need to change, I have to just take charge of my life and make some really firm decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment