Monday, October 7, 2013

Little Ms Smartypants

I may sound boastful, but I'm actually not bragging..

Rianne cannot be more street-smart, I'm telling you. I observed so many times when she takes us by surprise with her eloquence and high EQ.

Take this recent incident for example, we are very sure that the only insect repellent she has seen are the Hello Kitty sticker ones she used, and also the Tiger Balm sticky patches I bought before. So, me, my mom & Rianne were almost ransacking the whole Watsons store for the familiar Tiger Balm insect repellent when Rianne shouted loudly in the shop "I found it!"

To my surprise, she showed us a box of insect repellent patches which is not from Tiger Balm but from Garfield, the cartoon character. We asked Rianne to bring us to the shelf where she found the repellent, and it was at a hardly noticeable temporary make shift booth. The repellent was amongst many other Garfield merchandise which look about the same- bandaids, tissues, stickers, etc. I couldn't help feel very impressed.. :)

I guess every parents will have that moment with their precious when something amazingly intelligent comes out from the little kiddos. I say, treasure that proudest moment and go on, tell the whole world what that is; it is the nicest story anyone would love to hear!

No comments: