Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!!

Wow.. I still can't believe a year has passed! 365 days of 24 hours just over in a swift! 

Time for that resolution list isn't it? Here's mine :

1) Live, eat and stay healthy
2) Curb the snacking urges. I will get over it once the urge pass.
3) Wake up as per scheduled from Mondays to Fridays
4) Control and ditch those unreasonable tantrums/behaviour towards family
5) Be a loving and virtuous wife and mother
6) Spend less on unnecessary stuff. Rianne does not need another coloring or writing book!
7) Remember my friends' birthdays
8) Treat both my mom & mother in-law equal. Both should get birthday presents and festive gifts.
9) Learn and cook for KL & Rianne
10) Stay abreast of latest news and current affairs
11) Maintain a positive self at work

I'm pretty sure I have many more to add on to the above list. :(

Well, guess what's really key is working hard to achieve the goals. So, am gonna wear my socks high up while saying "Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!"

No comments: