Thursday, May 12, 2016

Trimester 3 approaching!!

Ok, i admit. I'm not very regular in posting on my blog about my pregnancy, but the fact is; I'm not even very in touch with how far along I am in my pregnancy! 

Did a count and realised I am now 27 weeks along and next week when I hit my 28th week, I will be entering the final leg - the third trimester!! Arghhhhhhh.. (Yes, this is a yelp of fright and not excitement!)

I cannot say enough how unprepared I am in this pregnancy, and I don't have anyone to blame but myself actually. Paying all my attention and focus on Rianne instead of baby K has been my agenda from April onwards as the poor primary one girl has mid-year assessment and tests; and her equally poor mommy has to rush home every night to coach her in her daily homework and set aside time to revise for her assessment and spelling.. 

My very kind and careful gynae Dr Wee has instructed me to take adequate rest from my 24th week onwards, but I kinda ignored his good intentions since he was asking to place me on hospitalization leave from 24 weeks on til my delivery. I can't be on hospitalization leave due to work. I know this is ridiculous, but blame myself for being overly responsible to my job. I know that it will not be too much to ask when I decide to work from home from June til I deliver a month or so later!

Ok, i promise to give more updates as soon as I am more 'relaxed' in my work schedule! For now, just to let you peeps know; baby K is a little active boy who wriggles, kicks at every chance he has; and his strength is something not to be reckoned with!!!! Hahaha.. 


No comments: