Friday, July 3, 2009

Rianne's Lollitop

My eyes bleamed with delight, when the samples from http://www.heartsatmind.com/ were brought to my work desk last week.

They are no difference from what you see on the website, in fact some of the colours actually look more outstanding when you see it in real. My colleague, the mother of a 4yr old girl, was so drawn to the 'hat that turn into a purse'; she bought 2 out of the 5 samples!

I was contemplating between the white lollitop (Bubble Gum surprise) and another beige one (Dusty Rose). I want Rianne to look as adorable as the models, in the white hat (see below); but on one hand, I'm afraid the lollitop will get dirty easily...


Finally, I set my mind on 'Dusty Rose' which look nicer than the picture itself. And with my Rianne princess donning it, how can it not be cutesy?! =)
Kawaii Neh!!

No comments: