Is it unusual to hear a bunch of girls going "Optimus, Optimus!!" at the wide-screen, while putting handfuls of popcorn into their mouths?! No, why would it be?! Girls can like robots, especially Transformers if they grow up with that cartoon.. like I did.
I have not been to the cinema ever since... ermmmm, so long ago that I can't even remember. My colleagues (both ladies, and married!) had bought themselves tickets to the highly anticipated Transformers sequel - Revenge of The Fallen, thinking that I probably ain't a fan. But when I expressed my equal interest to them, they immediately went online and tried to get another ticket for me. I was lucky, and the three of us went for the movie last night.
The night before yesterday, I was still having second thoughts about having an appointment after work. Leaving Rianne with my mum at home for more than 12 hours, means that my baby would probably have to drink formula milk when the breastmilk supply in the fridge runs out. Well, she isn't entirely on breastmilk now too, so that shouldn't be an issue actually.. and anyway, I won't be home too late, as we have chose a showtime that is quite early.
My review after the movie - better than the first, good story plot, and the cast of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel only got better looking! And, the hotdog and popcorn was yummy! Heeheehee..
No comments:
Post a Comment