Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthday & Jokes

This is so ridiculously funny, listen.. "When the telephone ring, Green Green Green. I Pink up the phone and asked Blue are you? White do you want? You don't Purplely call me. If I am angry, I will not call you Black!" Damn hilarious, isn't it? - a portion from the local movie "Happiness Matters". Go rent the dvd, if you need a laugh badly!

You may think that I am in high spirits since I can tell jokes. Sorry, you are wrong. The jokes are so much needed, exactly because I'm in a foul mood..

I turned 31 on 29th Oct, and to be honest, I wasn't exactly happy about this milestone at all. It feels weird to be this old when I ain't even feeling like I'd aged. There were a total of 5 birthday celebrations, and 4 birthday cakes. The first cake came as a surprise at my workplace. My dearest colleagues pulled a stunt on me that was almost uncoded by the birthday girl herself, if the cake hasn't appear soon enough. My sweet mum & Rianne also had a cake waiting for me at home, on the day of my birthday!

The 3rd celebration was the one I least wanted it to happen. It was at school, where our class always celebrate birthdays of people in that particular month. At first they left out me, which was a good thing. But then our kind lecturer went through the register, and found me to be one of the birthday people. The whole class sang, and I'm sorry to say that I wasn't very smilely at that time. Probably because I was a little annoyed at my project mates for showing me 'smelly' faces, when I didn't turn up for our project discussion. I had my reasons!! Already informed one of them via sms, so if they want to be mad, let them be!

I had the most fun in my last birthday celebration with my bestest chums - the F5! Rianne, the party pooper (yes, she tagged along!), however did ruined some of the fun times. At the celebration, we welcomed another member to our gang, our ex-classmate of sec 4D - Y. It was great seeing Y again, especially when we haven't met for more than a decade. I bet she was enjoying herself, coz you could hear her laughter the whole time during the gathering! Y will also join us in our very exlusive X'mas gift exchange annual practice this year. I really wonder who did she pick? Who is she getting the gift for? Me? Heeheehee..

Wonder who enjoyed my birthday celebrations the most? Answer below :

No comments: