I am never the sort of girl who resigns herself to fate, and believe that everyone else in her life, usually husband & child, would be the most important people, and they would only be her top priorities.
No, I am not a female chauvinist. But I strongly believe that everyone deserve to have their own happiness, even a wife or a mother. A woman is not born to serve anyone, and she should not be talked into believing that her husband, children & in-laws are the superior beings and that she has to slog her guts out for them. Get a maid if they need someone like that!!
Although I have no husband nor in-laws, I am very much deprived of my happiness at this point of time. For Rianne, I must be prepared that there is no possibility of getting my happiness from a guy, unless this person is able to accept my princess, who is just like a part of me. Well, I don't necessarily mean happiness from a marriage, not my kind of thing. However, this happiness can simply be like companionship.. like someone whom I can go for dinner with, talk on the phone with, go to the movies with, and laugh together with.
I don't think a single mum yearning for these means she's a promiscious woman. She's not betraying anybody here, nor is it morally wrong of her to be seen together with a guy, who's equally unmarried..
It has been 3 years since I last knew a guy and had feelings. Honestly, it isn't really a big deal. But when the opportunity comes knocking at my door, should I jump and grab my potential happiness, or should I just let it go coz I would never be able to convince people that I deserve happiness too??
No comments:
Post a Comment