A lady who was behind us on the travellator yesterday, suggested that we should bring Rianne to participate in a baby contest that's happening in June.
Although I would occasionally dream of being a superstar mum, I hardly think that Rianne is a high potential in baby competitions.. maybe due to the lack of skillsets, especially motor skills which I deem would be the top judging criteria. Therefore, I thought why don't I look at other areas which Rianne may be good in, and perhaps groom her in that direction?
Without a doubt, Rianne has got the looks at a tender age. After viewing some amazing pictures of her cousin, Molly, on Facebook, I was so inspired to have Rianne's beauty captured on fillm too. I went surfing the net for professional baby photographers, and many of them have done some really great work.. however those were at really high cost as well.
Finally, this one photographer caught my eye with her "oh-so-adorable" baby pictures and to my surprise, her charges ain't expensive at all! (All you mamas should check out the site : http://www.helenbabyphoto.com/) Needless to say, Rianne was very soon booked for her photography session on the coming Vesak Day holiday!
The location for the photoshoot was at the Grandeur 8 condo at Ang Mo Kio, home to photographer, Helen Chai & her family. We were greeted at the door with a warm Taiwanese welcome by Helen & her husband, and at that point, all the uncertainity and doubts that I once harboured, were almost non-existent at that very instant!
The photography package that I took up, meant to last for only 1 hour. But Helen was so loving her little model that the whole session ended almost 2 hours later! It felt a little like getting ready for a fashion runway show, as Rianne was practically changing clothes every 15 - 20 minutes! Me & Rianne's granny were having so much fun dressing her up, and our little angel was basking in the joy of posing for the camera! We, too had a taste of modelling with a few shots taken together with Rianne..
We were promised the photographs from the session 5 days later. But before they were sent to me, I was again dreaming of my pretty princess one day being on the runway.. as a Victoria's Secret model. Hah yes, Victoria's Secret.. ;p my baby girl, the angelic face with the bod that every girl would yearn to have, and be VS worthy! See the 2010 VS Runway Show here if you missed it on TV last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment