Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fated to be loved?

Does everyone agree that Fate and Love goes hand in hand? Forget that it may sound a little corny, but seriously isn't both of them a catalyst, and a driving force for each other to happen?

To be frank, I am not sure why am I saying all these now. Maybe I am just a poor soul who hasn't got any luck with Fate nor Love, and so when suddenly they come knocking on my door; I get myself into a whirlpool of confusion..

I am pretty sure it was Fate that brought me and him together, to be aquainted. He wasn't even the person who walked and talked to me first. Neither was he the first person in the group who asked me for my number. But somehow, we both connected to each other that night.

Can you imagine how sucky it feels to not be able to go out with the one person you really wish to be with? That was exactly what happened after Fate. I felt unlucky again for the longest time, until Fate threw us another chance.

I had to go to Bali for a team conference, and although I didn't get the most of what Fate could have brought me; I am still thankful. It was only through this trip that I felt Fate has been a little kinder to me now, by creating the absence between me and him so that I realise the meaning of "absence makes the heart grows fonder".

So, where exactly is Fate bringing us to now? I don't know, and I don't wish to know.. :) It feels so amazing, and I am confident that it doesn't only happen in my little organ called heart.

No comments: