Well, a love story always starts with the nicest things and notions you ever hear about two persons doing in the name of LOVE. Sweet nothings, and touching gestures are simply like part and parcel of the whole relationship, which you (maybe in sub-concisiousness) would hope and pray that these will never stop and that you/the other party will stay in love with each other for as long as you can...
My story is off with a good start, as me & Mr Pig head away from our usual busy schedule to close the mileage gap we have in Singapore, to a not-so-faraway island called Batam.
Mr Pig known for his early sleeping habits and healthy eating lifestyle, was a complete different person who stayed up watching TV with me into the wee hours, had ice-cream, snacks and even supper during the trip! Although he can be sometimes quite domineering, he did gave in to me when he knows fulfilling my wishes would only make me happy.
It is not hard to show concern to anyone, but genuinely coming from the heart is something that can only be felt by the person being cared for.. I caught a cold on the 2nd day, and I was then forbidden the aircon, cold drinks, swimming, and even working out at the gym! It was the first time I felt Mr Pig's intense care towards me when he bought medication for my cough and cold, made hot beverages for me, and even blew-dry my hair after I had my shower. To be honest, I was touched by what he did.
I reckon the enjoyment we got out from this trip was very much due to the fact that Mr Pig & me were simply comfortable in our own skin around each other. We shared jokes, stories, life experiences, habits & flaws, which are probably the last thing you would ever let someone you like, know. But none of these changed how we feel, and I think it had even fostered our relationship more as I am no longer mad when he goes to the gym every alternate day and sleep at 11pm! Hahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment