Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still here..

My dear readers and fans (if there are any, heehee!!), I know I have been inactive for a while.. I don't blame you if you may even suspect if this blog is going to die away like some others you have encountered, usually due to lack of contents, or probably the blogger has grown out of blogging.

No, I assure you this is not happening. I admit that I have recently slacked a little in my blogging, but trust me, you would definitely be magnanimous towards me when you know my story.

Before I get started on all those sobbery and misery (is it really so heart-wrenching? hahahaha..), I would like to take this chance to thank the people, my bestest chums actually, for being here for me and showing me concern when I most needed it. Of course, I needed more than just concern; but my friends offering their listening ears amidst their busy schedules, really meant a lot to me. I can never get this from anyone else except the 4 of them..

Thank you, J, Z, E, & X. Without you girls, I would never be able to make it so far..

No comments: