But the irony is, when you already know that you like the person, and would do everything to be with him; yet you choose to back out at the last minute. You give up easily, and refuse the opportunity that is there right in front of your eyes. Why? I guess for a girl, many times it is simply because of the risk you are unwilling to take; and the level of hurt you can tolerate.
Well, sometimes you can hurt yourself when you over-worry.. Life is short, and if you procasinate on every single chance of giving yourself happiness; isn't that silly? My colleague seem to get this point into her head, and very soon later, she was all beaming with joy every day.
It is amazing when you just want to give the best to the person you like, and not expect anything in return. Take for example, when you are getting a gift for him/her, you would be searching high & low for the best suitable presie; and you would give even the moon or stars, if cost is not a consideration. Most of the time, we girls are the thoughtful ones in the relationship. We know what are the practical gifts, and what the guys would be so damn pleased to receive!
One of my girlfriends bought a car modification part for her boyfriend, coz she knows how badly he wanted to modify his car. Ask that girl about Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc; she probably can name you all the totes from the Spring to Winter Collection. But car parts?? See, this is what we girls will do for the ones we love..
However, I must speak for the guys too.. they can sometimes be very sweet, when you least expect them to be. :) My 'agi' was away for 2 weeks, as he was returning home to attend his brother's wedding and spending Christmas there as well. I gave him his present on the day he left for Korea, and he was very happy. In fact, I know he appreciates very much coz he had just lost his wallet; and so my present was just so timely. I didn't think he would buy any gift for me, eventhough he kept asking me what I want from Korea. All I expect was my 'orders' for Faceshop that he will be buying, if the prices are cheaper there.
When he came back, I had a nice surprise.. I was helping him unpack his luggage, and there were no sight of any gift for me; of course except for the skincare stuff he bought from Faceshop. Then suddenly a little red paper bag flashed in front of my eyes.. and inside lies a turquoise color jewellery box! It is no Tiffany & Co., but I love what K has picked for me!

See, this is my 'agi', nasty but sweet on Christmas!! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment