I wouldn't have thought Rianne at her age, will be able to make up or comprehend what I say to her unless they sound familiar to her. In other words, she probably would know only when I am muttering names of people she recognizes, or food which she loves or ate before!
However, last night in a fit of anger, I yelled at the little baby asking her to go to her daddy in UK and stay there with him! I even told her that she don't have to come back since her daddy wants her so badly, and believes that her future is only in the UK! I was surprised by Rianne's reaction.. she cried out loud immediately, turned over to my mum on the bed, and snuggled up to her whilst sobbing.
She seems to know that I was threatening to send her away to her daddy, and very obviously she doesn't want that! How is it that she knows going over to UK and staying with her daddy, is something potentially 'unfavourable' to her?! Her snuggling up to her grandma, means she understand that she might be losing her grandma for good if she goes to be with her daddy.
I swear I never spoke bad about Rianne's daddy to her. So, I really cannot fathom why would Rianne say "mai" (dialect speak of "don't want") everytime when we ask her to go to be with her daddy. Does she already know her predicament, if she were to go to the UK? Hmmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment