The title means 2 things.. One - I'm back on my blog again, people!! And secondly, Regina Baby's back; with a different self this time!
My friend, Jenn always tell me to self-love, self-realise, and self-respect.. I thought this is kinda stupid, as having a partner aka bf, would mean that I would be loved and well respected; isn't it? But what happens if your bf is not giving you that? She and almost my every other friend yelled, "GET OUT OF HIM NOW!"
It is easier said than done. But I want to try.
Looking back at the past 10 months of our relationship, it seems that the selfless love and sacrifices I've done for him, was practically nothing to him. Maybe that was what he expected from a gf, and I already did my best in it. All my love were over-shadowed by his male chauvinism, and the endless unreasonable demands. It was close to the stage where I only lived my life for him, but yet everything I do got him irritated.
His quick and bad temper, coupled with my stubborness, were the biggest obstacles in our relationship. They in fact, had us fighting every single day during our trip to Vietnam. The arguements got so bad that he left me alone in the hotel room once, and another time, at the opposite side of the road crossing. We even wanted to throw food and beer (for me) at each other at one restuarant!
The final straw came when we fought again on the day of GE (General Election, for those who may not know the abbreviation). It started right at the time when we met for dinner. He insisted on having hot soup as he was feeling a little sickly, and I knew it was definitely due to the lack of sleep the night before. He got home like 4.30 in the morning! I went along with that eventhough I didn't want to go to Balestier, as I was dressed in a leopard print top with my hair all curled up looking a lot like a hooker if I were spotted there!
He kept lamenting about the headache he got, and that people were throwing weird looks at us. He even had my stuff all packed in a bag and passed to me. I was more than pissed already, but I did not say anything. He doubted me when he asked me for the spelling of the word "chartered".. as in "chartered bus". It got me pretty annoyed. He lost it eventually when he tried to show me an application on iPhone that monitors his sleeping pattern. We have interpreted the application description differently, and he shouted at me for being so f&%#ing stubborn again! He said I am just like those f*#@ ing sales people in his company, and that he is really sick of me! He also said that it is a good thing that he was returning my stuff to me, as he think we should separate and have some time away from each other.
That was it, I thought. After spending so much on having my hair extensions done so as to please him, it was still over for us. I almost broke down when he left me at Orchard MRT, and I quickly phoned my kindest gfs. God knows what was he thinking when he texted me in the next hour, asking me my whereabouts. I did not reply. He smsed and called me non-stop afterwards, and I finally gave in and answered. After he knew I was with Jenn, he sent nasty messages like "See, that's your dirty life and in fact, your future." and also, "I believe you will have your 2nd child tonight, good luck bitch!"
It is just sad, so sad to hear this coming from the person I love whole-heartedly. I wished I had agreed with him on what he said about the iPhone application, and I wished deep down that this was just a dream, a bad dream. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment