The big bowl of black herbal jelly that is right in front of me now, reminds me of the silly person who told me this is made from the shell of a turtle.. *fainted...
You probably wonder, how can someone this innocent be the same nasty guy who broke my heart?? Unfortunately, it is a matter of fact. So much true that I am even suspecting, could this be a case of 'Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde'?!! Well, whatever the kind of personalities he may have; I should never allow myself to be ran over and kicked aside, like some kind of roadkill. So, move on now, Reggie!!
I am beginning to buy the philosphy of "When you shut a door, another one opens". It seems to be so for not just me, but my friend Jenn as well; which is just damn deserving for her finally! There's someone out there now, impressing me with his considerate, sensitive and super-ultra sweet persona! I can almost tell that he's ready to bare his heart to me, if I had asked him to.
This feels weird and certainly not the right time.. as honestly, I have not stopped thinking about MR PIG, as much as I want to.. I don't want to be on a rebound and hurt anyone in the process. It's not going to be fair to this nice guy, as he is only trying to be good to a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment