I have been thinking for a while since K broke up with me..
Should I reactivate my Facebook account which I so ungrudgingly closed because K blocked me for some reason? Should I place pictures of me & Rianne on my MSN again, as I have not done in a long time because K didn't like Rianne? Should I even be blogging about my newly found bliss, when it has been less than a month since my breakup with K?
All these form the social media dilemma that I am undergoing.. But beneath lies an even bigger dilemma which only me myself can provide the answer to it.
Come to think of it, I am no longer answerable to K, and neither are my actions accountable to him. I don't even have to spare a thought for him, as it is my life and happiness that I am truly pursuing now. If someone can treat me the way a boyfriend should be doing, then why the hesitation?! My heart is going to say "yes" to this sweet person who despite his own discomfort, made an effort to have dinner with me in nowhere near his place but mine instead. My mind will be set to follow as well, and will stop pushing his love for me away.
No comments:
Post a Comment