Someone's display message on MSN today read "Empty feeling...".
It's kinda ironic actually, to hear that coming from a person who's forever independent, and unexpectedly the same guy who chose to be "empty".
I am not gloating, I really am not. He might jolly be feeling like this because his folks have came and left Singapore today, and that sense of emptiness suddenly shook him by surprise. The second wave of surprise hit me instead of him, when he wrote me an email to thank me for the hotel arrangement I made for his parents. He even told me that he and his family enjoyed themselves fully.
Good to know that.. at least I didn't screw up the accomodation arrangement and land myself in some verbal lashing.
Well, I did not want to appear like I'm all needy and ready anytime to return to his arms, if he were to ask. So, there was no reply from me at all. Not an email, nor a message on MSN. In fact if he's smart enough, he would be able to read between the lines of my MSN message and leave me completely alone. My message goes like this "It feels really nice to be called a distraction.", and a smiley emoticon at the end.
The cheeky person who said that, told me he decided he wants to be distracted.. Awwwwww, soooooo sweet isn't it? =) It's been a long time since I felt flattered, wanted and in control of a situation which I am pretty sure, is only to my favour. And this, is what I called bliss.
Finally I can taste BLISS. Sweet like sugar, and happy like never before.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment