Saturday, May 28, 2011

My neglected darling

Sounds like I am an extremely bad mom right? Never my intention to be one, really...

Rianne's daddy has not for 1 day, given up the idea of having Rianne stay with him in the UK. I can totally comprehend why, and I wish to be able to grant him this chance especially after news of the demise of his dad came to me. I was actually feeling very compassionate towards daddy D when he texted me. His life has been way too tough on him.

However, sympathy aside, I need to ask myself the big question.. Will daddy D be capable and physically fit to take care of Rianne? Of course, he may be able to get someone to be the caregiver for Rianne. But will it be the best environment for Rianne to grow up in? Although I am not absolute certain that a single-parent environment with a workaholic mom, and an extremely shopaholic grandma aka the caregiver, here in SG will be the perfect environment for a growing toddler; but I will definitely try my best to give everything I can within my means for my precious darling.

Being out of touch of Facebook for a long time, means the latest pictures of Rianne have not been 'exposed'.. hahaha!! So, for you guys there.. yes, my ardent supporters of this blog.. please enjoy my naughty girl's supermodel shots! ;)





No comments: