I already knew this day would come, I just didn't expect it would be this soon..
KL's parents are really nice people, at least they are very kind to the girl their son brought home. I want to be equally nice and leave a wonderful first impression to them. I was secretly wishing they would see me as a girl who hail from a reputable family, and someone with excellent upbringing.. actually all I wish is they never get to know my little secret - my little princess, Rianne.
Shame is not what I have for Rianne, it will never be. I am just unsure of how the two elders will take this fact. Thoughts keep running in my head. What if they get so angry and disgusted, and ask their son to leave me? What if they think of me as a shameless girl who's trying to get into their family by throwing myself at KL, which I obviously didn't. Although KL keep assuring me that the family will not think differently of me when they know I have a daughter, but how sure is he? They may not have been in this similar scenario before, so this is just a spectulation of the possible reaction.
But then again, we are only into our 3rd month in the relationship. So, it may seem like I'm just over-worrying. However, I don't want the family to believe that I am intentionally hiding the truth from them. Gosh, this is so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment