Need I say more? Hear it from Rianne right below..
Every night when I get home, the first thing Rianne would say is "Mummy come back", and she will then ask me for my mobile phone as I settle down inside my room. Usually my iPhone will be on lock mode, and Rianne after sliding her finger to activate my phone will say to me "Mummy press password". If she accidentally disabled my phone, which happens when you pressed a wrong password for too many times. She will then tell me "Anne Anne cannot", which is in adult talk - Rianne cannot unlock the phone".
There were so many occasions when I simply couldn't locate an application on my iPhone, and I would then realize they have been brutually removed by Princess Rianne! Lucky I have never paid for an application, oh, did I not mention that before? Hahaha..
Can you even imagine the sentences that Rianne make up are sometimes so logical and I swear we never did any of those she allegedly claimed we did, or were even taught by us. Last night she saw a bug on the floor, and she instantly yelled out loud "Cockroach!!". When my mom went to her rescue and picked up that little crawlie, Rianne said "Ah ma kill cockroach. Cockroach bite Anne Anne!" Fainted..
I am so impressed with Rianne's ability to speak pretty well at her tender age. Take for instance, at her eye checkup last Friday. She basically blew me away with her ability to identify pictures of objects on a book the optician was holding. As I have never asked her to recognise the similar objects before, so I wasn't certain that Rianne could name them when she was asked to. I could feel tears of joy in my eyes as soon as she finished the optical test.. I was happy not only because she can name the objects which I thought she can't, but for the results of the optical test! Her vision is perfect, even from a considerably far distance. I guess my worries were kinda uncalled for..
No comments:
Post a Comment