Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sweet as Sugar

Ok people, I'm not trying to show off nor brag about the sweetest thing in my life right now; but I just cannot resist not telling you.. that I am so happy and very blessed!

I know all of you out there already know I'm such a sucker for love, aka lovefool. So, this is almost not news to you. However, this time I'm pretty certain that it doesn't work a single way only. I am positive because of the sweetness I am constantly receiving from him. Well, there are of course, if you were to judge, many possible reasons for him being so nice to me. One of which is definitely because he wants to sleep with me. I don't wanna deny the possibility, but those sweet gestures from him doesn't necessarily constitute sex in return. So, why would he still make the efforts?

I can still remember what K used to ask me.. "Why are you so kind to me? Is it because of the unfavourable situation you are in?" He meant if I was good to him only because of my background as a single mom. He probably never realised it was my love for him that made me forgive him time after time, and stayed that 10 months with him.

Those words from him still serve as a reminder to me now, as I am more conscious of my actions towards KL. I will never want KL to think in the same way as K, as he's so much more worthy of what I will do for him. Hence, it has been KL who's all sweet and nice to me so far. He pays attention to everything I tell him, and tries his very best to fulfil his role as a boyfriend and, beyond actually.

I happened to find out that he was trying to get tickets for Kylie Minogue's concert in SG,
because he knew I wanted to go badly. There was no need for him to do that at all. And eventhough ultimately he didn't managed to get the tickets, I still feel very touched..

KL also knew I was looking for a new wristlet, as my current one from Coach is already very used. He did the same by looking up on several online shopping sites, to see if he can find a new wristlet for me. He is not the least worried that he might have to be out of pocket quite significantly after buying a branded wristlet. In fact he knows I love Kate Spade and Coach, and so he went on to RSVP to a private branded goods sale in hope I will find something I like.

These may all seem like the material gratification KL is providing me, but that's not what I like him for.. He is sincere to me, honest like nothing, and extremely sweet like as if I am his first love! His wicked sense of humour, which he calls it lame; never fail to make me
laugh!! No one could tell by just looking at him, that he's actually quite a romantic and very chatty; or maybe he's just talkative to me?! Hahahaha..

Just 2 months back, I was still dwelling over a past relationship, and uncertain of making my first step back into a new relationship. Now, I am ever so sure of the guy I see at work everyday, and I know I can simply throw my past unhappiness out from the window, for good!! :)

No comments: