Monday, January 16, 2012

Push-over

I hate to resort to such measure, as I am never the impulsive and insensible sort. However, when people push me over my limits, I will stand up for myself and fight for my due deserves.

I am struggling to come to terms with what I would never imagine a co-worker, a team member, a personal friend, would do to me. An act which only the person who committed it, will be able to justify the reasons for it. All I can say is, I feel stabbed; stabbed from behind.

I am not afraid to say out loud that, it was nothing but a despicable move to climb ahead of me. If the whole objective is to shine and be the one & only star in the sky, then you shouldn't be working for anyone; let alone working in a team.

I will definitely throw up if I sighted the words "team player" anywhere on your resume.. and I don't assume it is too hard to know why.

Well, good luck for now and I am absolutely sure that you & me, never will be friends again.

No comments: