I was woken up by my incredibly annoying mom!! Her nonsensical behaviour really irks me, and she has got no idea how frustrating it is for someone in their sleep to be waking up unwillingly, to listen to her crap!!
I am more than 100% sure that the 'rag & bone' spirit my grandma has, runs in her blood. In fact, this is such an obvious trait in my aunt too, that I cannot not believe how my grandma has 'ruined' both her daughters and made them Madam Rag & Bone.
It was so hard cleaning up the house with my mom, as we each have our ways of tidying up things, and our own concept of reusable stuff. I don't believe everything is reusable; especially when the items have already outlived their lifespans.
Take shoes, for example. They are as good as gone forever when they don't look the same as how you bought them initially. Throwing away old shoes which are not wearable anymore, doesn't threaten me at all. In fact I am happy that old shoes are not given a new lease of life by cobblers, as their ROI may have been reached and so pointless to revive them with a cost.
Ok, enough of shoes and spring cleaning. I need to get back to sleep, and prepare myself for a tough day at work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment