It is quite amazing how Rianne picks up Chinese, and saying it like she learnt the language a long, long time ago..
She used to reject the language, by refusing to answer us in the same when we spoke Chinese. I thought she probably don't have the affinity with Chinese. And I certainly wasn't very enthusiastic in teaching her Chinese.
Now, she will just speak in Chinese to us and sometimes with a mix of English as well. Her use of words is pretty impressive, as she can say "好朋友", "你讲什么?", "在那边", "放手!"
I somehow believe Rianne is gifted, really.. The things that come out from her mouth, not only amaze but amuse us as well. She goes to the supermarket, and at the sanitary pads shelves, she took a packet of the pantyliners and told me she needs to use these pad pad. It comes furthermore with action of the actual application of the pantyliners! Yes, she demonstrated.
Fainted..
No comments:
Post a Comment