I am declaring that it is without a doubt that life has thrown a thousand and one challenges to me. Whether are these His plans for me, or I'm just plain unlucky (this is the official English term); it is hard to say. However, I am pretty sure that the whole world is panicking for me with just less than a week to the 2nd most important day of my life (Needless to say, the first being the day when Rianne was born!); n hear this, painfully sick!!!
It's not very fair to blame a young kid when you fall ill since adults should have better immunity than the little people. But, I am very certain that it is Rianne who has passed the virus to me! I am coughing in her footsteps, and have a nose runny like the tap! To think my husband-to-be can still joke about it. In his own words, "Nev'mind, you can be a coughing bride.." I'd be better off dead I think!
What now? Prayers? Medication? Miracle? Which exactly do I need? No cracking of brains required - I NEED ALL!! Please, please, let me be a bride who can say her wedding vow and thank yous in my best condition.
AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment