Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Advent!!

If you are as clueless as I was about this day called Advent Day, let me reveal the answer to you..

Advent falls on 1st Dec (which is my brother's birthday, now that I recall, hehehe!), and is the first day of the countdown to Christmas! According to practice, it is the day where you start tearing off 'dates' of the December calendar and savour the yummy chocolates behind the date.

Received this pop-out Advent calendar from my kindest boss, and everyone was scratching their heads as to how to assemble this weird-looking paper calendar! Jeannie & her girl were the first 'team' to get it done, all due to the art & craft traits in the little princess! Finally, I gathered enough courage (worry of being a complete assembly failure) and took careful steps in making the below presentable!!

But too bad my impatience just got the better out of me, and I really can't put myself through the torture of tearing off and only eating a piece of chocolate a day, so.......


Ta Dah, there you have it.. 25 chocolate pieces representing 25 days before Christmas!! I adore the simplicity of the milky goodness, and each differently moulded piece. My favourite one, Frosty The Snowman!! I am not going to eat that until Christmas Day.., ermmm, I mean, I'l try.. ;)

No comments: