Saturday, December 27, 2008

The shopaholic is back!

Thank you, Christmas.. thank you for bringing me all the post-festive discounts which made shopping so guilt-free and less sinful! Hah, excuses!!

As if it is not bad enough that my clothes size has turned from a size 'S' (Zara's size 1, Mango XXS, Fox's size P, etc) to an unbelievable 'L', there are hardly pretty looking enormous clothes! I almost gave up shopping, thinking that I no longer can look beautiful when my hips are now thunder-hips!

Hope is found and confidence regained when I actually fit into 'S' sized tees and drawstring bermudas in size 'M' at Cotton On/Body. I was so happy and when I am feeling that way, I can't help but be generous.. yup, bought 3 bermudas and 1 shorts, 1 tee and another bermuda for Annie Mummy.. yes, even Annie Mummy wore a 'M'!

When a shopaholic is in action, many is never enough.. buying for Junior is not enough, coz I have another person to buy for now - my sister's baby girl! It is confirmed today at Dr Wee's clinic, that Junior's going to have a Barbie playmate in the near future! And that little princess is called Joelle.

Look at the massive shopping done for the 2 princesses..

From top, pale pink rabbit sweater and skirt for Junior and butterfly and red skirt for cousin Joelle



The sweet pink and yellow spaghetti dresses, one for Junior and one for Joelle

Ah ma posing as a clothes hanger, hahahaha!!

No comments: