After the visit to the doctor's on Easter Day, me and my mum are extremely careful now about feeding Rianne..
Doctor examined Rianne and found her to have some nasal congestion. I agree, coz Rianne always sounded 'croaky' when she cry. There are also phlegm in her vomit, and disgustingly, in her poop too.
The explanation for the endless release of gases from Rianne's tiny stommie, is wind. It seems that she has swallowed wind during her feeds on my expressed milk, and that is also why she threw up on the past few occasions. Initally Annie Mummy still believe that it is better for Rianne to drink from the bottle, as that allows the milk to be warmed which she thinks is good for babies to drink milk hot. Actually that is true.. but looking at how Rianne take the milk down and then out from her mouth & nose, we rather her have body temperature milk that is healthy enough.
Right now, I have been breastfeeding Rianne directly, day in day out, every 2 hourly. Sometimes when she's tired, she might wake up a little past 2 hours to drink. But all in all, her milk routine is still quite regular; so I could figure out when to get ready. Having said that, it means Rianne and me will be stuck with each other, for millk transactions.. Hahahaha!!
Well, I have already pushed back the idea of having a haircut, facial and my nails done. This means that I am looking completely unpolished and yes, unshapely too. Baggy tees and loosely-hung drawstring pants are my daily ensemble nowadays. These attires make it easier for me to breastfeed Rianne, especially when she is starving and cannot wait to drink.
The clock ticks so quickly as I write this, and now I have to go replenish both energy and milk, to supply to my little princess in a while later. Ciao for now, people..
No comments:
Post a Comment