Doctor says Rianne has a 50-50 chance of inheriting the same nerve disorder, but right now there are no visible signs of it from her body. However, it is said that the signs could also develop later in the affected's life.. by the age of 8, the doctor would be able to confirm the existence of NF in a child.
Anyway, my sister phoned us that day to inform of her unusual spotting problem. She, in her 37 weeks of pregnancy, shouldn't be bleeding at all. I knew then that she would be going into labour. We couldn't stay with her in the labour ward, but as promised, I was there to mentally cheer her on..
My brave sister gritted her teeth through the 5+hrs labour, and no epidural was required; just like I didn't have one too. She took my advice to use the 'laughing gas', which helped her overcome the anixety and pain(a little, at least). She finally delivered baby Joelle at 1936hrs, and that little one weighed 2.324kg!
Presenting to you, my sister's bundle of joy!!
Cute right?!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment