I have not watched the movie 'Twilight', so I have absolute no clue about the story and how fascintating it is. I found out for myself tonight when it was showing on tv..
I have always hated the pale looking vampire, played by Robert Pattinson, and feel so incredible that thousands of girls are crazy over him! However, in the movie, he's just an innocent, kind-hearted vampire who can simply lose his head and his blood-sucking nature, for a human girl he fell in love with. His character touched my heart, as he tries his utmost to protect the girl from danger of other vampires; and most amazingly, from himself as well. Knowing that he will kill her if he lose control of his emotions and bodily desires, the pair was so much in love and not giving in to the call of temptation.
Their romance was nothing like the usual dating of boys and girls, as you can already guess the reason for it. Edward, the vampire played by Robert Pattinson, is of a high 'pedigree' (can't think of a better word! hahahaha..). He is talented, loves art and plays the piano to the girlfriend, Bella when they are together. The other lovey dovey thing they do on their dates out, is lying on big green grass fields, looking into each other's eyes until they both fall asleep in the arms of mother nature. I know this sounds like it can only happen in the movies, but I want to have that! Nothing can be more romantic and send a tingling chill down your heart when your beloved one lay beside you, look at you straight into the eyes and saying "I love you" without actually having to say it out loud.. if you know what I mean.
I am not hinting that what I have today is repulsive or not the least making me happy.. Just that I secretly wish my beloved is like Edward, and me like Bella, loving each other like everyday's the last day in the world.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment