Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The unexpected truth

I am not lying, nor hallucinating.. I am very sure. But it may not be the same for the person who said what he said to me on Saturday morning.

I was very surprised to get the first text message from Mr K at 3.42am on Friday night. At first I just wished he had texted me by mistake. However when the message says "Are you Regina?", I knew it was not a mistake.

The subsequent messages from him were so unbelievable, so much so that I thought it was someone else who wrote them. I'd never imagine he actually confessed to me how much he was suffering after we broke off. He mentioned that he even lost 5kg since then! The next incredible thing he said was he really loved me and cared for me a lot, and that I was the kindest and well-mannered girlfriend he ever had in his life. In those few messages, he said he loved me several times which is just something he have never done before, during our 10 months together!

Of course those words were like music to my ears, and I almost fell right into the mouse-trap again! Like a mouse with its tail pinned down by the trap and all you can ever do, is pray hard that the trapper will change his mind and show sympathy onto you.

No comments: