If there was a machine (medically designed or not) to measure my current stress level, you will know that I am not exergerrating.
Work has been especially crazy, and it is almost impossible to avoid the heavy workload when there is only so much I could delegate. I did considered the fact that I might have to go on part-time if I am getting too much stress from work, so as to minimize the possibility of my pre-emclampsia condition from recurring. Told my bosses this and they were empathic, and of course all of us were hoping that I won't have to go down this route.
On managing Rianne, I can almost hear myself begging for God's grace to help me tide through every single episode of her headaches and vommitting. It is hard for me as I really am so helpless in these situations and could only pray that those horrible headaches and discomfort will pass as quickly as possible!
Her school work is the other contributing factor to my high stress level. There's no way I could spend a significant amount of time going through her daily homework, upcoming spelling tests and assessment to mention even read her a proper bedtime story. By trying to complete all of those listed, it would mean that I'l only get to have my dinner past 9pm (10pm at times if Rianne fall asleep later), and have my shower after that before I can finally collapse onto my bed after a hard long day.
It is certainly not fair to my unborn, and I do know that I am not eating as much as I should be at this stage of my pregnancy. I won't blame my husband if he was to accuse me of being negligent to the well-being of my baby! But, I need help..
Sometimes I do wish that people around me can see, remember, bear in mind that I am a pregnant woman. Being pregnant is not a disability, but it means that I am not as good in handling anything too physical, too emotional or too stressful at this point of time; no matter how tough a woman I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment