Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Search of R - DJ Regina feat. Papa D

As at today, I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and counting.. Little Junior is only 15 weeks away from stepping foot into this world!!

Excitement is not only building up in me, but I guess my precious princess must be too, coz she has been 'jumping' with joy inside for the last few days! I had felt her little karate kicks last night whilst seated on the sofa watching my fave CSI on tv, and my mum quickly placed her hand onto my stommie.. The shy little girl wasn't about to let her granny know her powess yet, so no movement when Annie Mummy was touching her. Sorry, better luck next time grandma!

Junior's 'name-to-be' is no doubt the number one most-thought about subject in my head now.. My best friends are so kind to give suggestions, and some of the names they provided are quite beautiful. However, I have said to myself before that Junior's name would come from her daddy and, or her mummy; coz that would then be meaningful.

Well, before Junior's parents finally decide on the best name for their princess, below are some names suggested by kind Auntie Jeannie, Auntie Rachel (who has said Rachel is still the nicest name of all names with 'R', hmp!!), one from Papa D and another contribution from Mama R..

Reneta Raeka
Renalyn Rae-ann Rosevelt Rilda Ria
Rainelle
Reisele (Think Gisele Bunchen, svelte!)

No comments: