I know it is not good for an expectant mum to be whining, complaining and all grouchy.. but hey, I am being bullied here!!
Rushing to get training material for the Philippines workshop done, and preparing a whole lot of stuff for the upcoming 'highly confidential' company event, and eventually making my way to school at 7pm! That was a whole deal I have to go through..
Lucky there was still good news awaiting for me at my class.. I had scored 2 marks less than the full score for my Statistics test! My lecturer was very pleased, and announced to the whole class that "Regina had scored very well for the test."
Wanted to go catch a movie with Papa D, as we would be too busy tomorrow touring and going up the Singapore Flyer. But it didn't have the show we want to see - Tropic Thunder, instead it was Madagascar 2. I was hoping the showtime wouldn't be too late, coz honestly, I am quite burnt out these few weeks and can't take anymore late nights.
However, the only available showtime (after my class ends) is the 2350hrs show. By the time the movie is over, I would have probably woken up from a nap whilst watching the movie - not good. Thinking alternatively, we could watch a dvd at home and not go anywhere.
Missed the first 980 (my direct bus home from school), and got onto the second one at around 10pm. The bus was very packed, and maybe has got only 1 seat untaken. All I know is, I didn't manage to get a seat. Afterwards it was all s*#@ty s*@#, as I basically stood throughout the whole bus journey and never got a seat! No one offered, and everytime someone gets down the bus, another person's bums were almost immediately on that vacant seat!
The darn fellow who was seated right in front of my tummy got a child by his side, and made use of the girl to stay seated! He got the kid to sleep on his laps all the way, while checking me out.. supposedly I look so pregnant today, as my dress was clinging onto the skin, but the guy didn't move one single inch!
Next, everyone else just never bothered to look at a pregnant mother less than 20m away.. They basically stay glued to their seats, and never had their sights on anything below their eye-level! My poor Junior must have been so mad at everyone, coz she made her Mama R ached everywhere from the back down.
Hmmmm, I do have just one to one & a half month to go before I will stop going to school. By December, I wouldn't have to be pissed at selfish bus passengers; nor get super annoyed by red plastic bags that push.. hah, you will know what I mean when your legs are always been shooed by the big plastic bags, carried by our dear foreign imports!
Anyway, another piece of good news from class tonight - Monday, 10th Nov (This post is a delayed telecast, sorry!).. I scored 27 out of 30 marks for another test - Labour Economics. Boy, I am getting a little overly pleased with myself now.. heeheehee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment