Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweets for my sweet

Mama R's latest addiction.. Chocolates!! U guys remember how badly turned-off I was by the same cocoa beans, a few months back??

Now, I am fine and craving for the sweets every now and then.. well, I think it may not just be chocolates, but all things sweet and pretty-looking. Think all that array of candies and chocolates in Candy Empire and The Cocoa Trees, fresh Mulberry juice at the Expo Food Fair, Japanese Green Apple and Orange sweets at Daiso, etc.. hmmmmm..

Those should make me pile on a few kilos at least, or so I hope coz Mama R is still a little petite for an expectant mum. Just stepped off the weighing scale, and the weight 'hand' was pointing to a mere 48 kg! 5 kilos gained over a span of 5.5mths seem pretty moderate.. but, NOT ENOUGH!! Every pregnant woman goes into the delivery ward with nothing less than a 10 kilos weight gain, and I am just 3.5mths away but halfway there for the extra kilos!

But oddly, I can't seem to be able to wear anything from my existing wardrobe now.. especially the pants! They are already 'M' in size, and I can't buckle them up anymore! Did I mention it is even worse for my brasserie and underwear?? Damn, I am like binding my chest with my old bras! Sooooo tight!! Can't wait to quickly go to the John Little Sale at the Expo for cheaper and bigger bras!!

Ha, of course not forgetting Junior's cot.. and many more stuff, including Xmas presies for everyone. To end this post on an optimestic note, the 'Paradox of Thrift' quotes, "to help the economy get better is actually to spend".

Go on folks, it's shopping time!!

No comments: