Remember the first post was called 'Time Not Enough'? It really is, those 4 days we spent in KL was hardly fruitful.. So, mummy and I decided to maximise whatever time we have before and after our flights at the 2 airports. Ermmm, apart from being distracted by the Harrods store for a while at KLIA, we bought some really unique durian delicacies like durian chips and durian pam pam.
When our plane landed in Changi Airport, me and mummy were clear on our directions. No, it's not directions to the Immigrations, but to the stretch of Duty Free Shops!!
We headed first to the Perfumes and Cosmetics shop, and how can anyone resist the great bargains that say '40% cheaper than city prices'?! We bought 2 travel size (30ml) of DKNY Be Delicious at $66.50, and a bigger bargain of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus, 2 bottles for $32.50! According to mummy, she saw SK II Pitera Essence selling for $100; that's cheap isn't it?!
We continued walking and saw the big signboard outside GUCCI that spells S-A-L-E! I dragged mummy in and asked to look at the sale items.. Wow, the sale stuff are quite the current stuff. In fact, there is one which I had tried it on before, and my ex-boyfriend almost bought it for me. It is going for 35% lesser than the usual price, at $784! Hmmmm, if you ask any girl; I dare say they are definitely tempted just like both my mum and I. The bag was a classic design, and even my mum looked good carrying that on her shoulder!
There was another causal tote which I just have to mention, selling at an unbelievable cheap price!

The weekend tote @ $484!!
Pretending to be oblivious to a statement I made some months ago when I got my COACH bag; I paid for the 2 GUCCI bags feeling the least gulity. They were superb good buys, I thought to myself and how can I leave my sister out in this cheap extraganza?
She had wanted a branded bag for some time, and my bro-in-law is also agreeable to pay for the $484 tote. Hence, me and my mummy walked all the way back to the GUCCI shop and got another bag before rushing to the Immigrations to clear ourselves out of the arrival hall.
We had shopped for more than 1.5hr since our plane landed, and started to worry about our luggages. They must have been going round and round in the conveyor belt, and hopefully, they are still intact.
I checked the baggage reclaim belt nos. on the TV, but our flight wasn't there anymore! We panicked for a while before we finally saw our poor luggages chucked one side at the 'Lost & Found' baggage counter. We picked them up, and decided to feed our hungry stomachs after such an early dinner in KL. However, we were destined to starve as the eateries in Terminal 1 were undergoing renovation; and we finally dropped our luggage at home and dashed downstairs for food!
No comments:
Post a Comment