Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The activitiful Junior!

It is unusual that I am blogging at this time of the day, but it isn't when I ain't at work due to being badly 'burnt' last night..

I had dinner with mummy, uncle and auntie at the coffeeshop downstairs before rushing up to catch the final episodes of 'The Little Nyonya'. I was too engrossed with the tragedies on display in the 2hr screening, until I forgot to take my medication for heartburn. Actually I wish I didn't have to consume any medication, coz drugs are never good for an unborn.

So much for my stubborn-ness when I finally got my punishment, in the wee hours of the night. I was tossing and turning the minute I laid myself on bed. Thinking that some relaxing music would help, I played one of my 'Relaxation music for Mummies' CD and slowly I dozed off into slumberland.. God knows at what time, I was harshly woken up with a strong gush of heartburn jumping onto me! All the stomach acids were just waiting to spurt out from my chest to my mouth!! It felt horrible, and sitting up straight with 2 pillows resting my back didn't help a single bit!

I decided to force myself out of bed and swallow down my heartburn pill. But you know what, even drinking water is painful coz I am just opposing the force of the stomach acids. I rested myself back onto my bed again, and looking at the clock, it was already 5am! However, Junior was awake by all my moving around, and it was her turn to give Mama R hell!!

I just had to tape down what she was doing inside me, as evidence in case she turns out to be a big denial.. But bear with me, the dim background as it was taken at 5am in the morning.

Catch my little princess stretching and kicking at 22s, 54s, 124s, and doing the 'wave' at 134s and 230s.

No comments: