Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chocolates, a no-no??

Urghhh, illl!! my eyes are completely fixated at the pool of puke which contains half a packet of OREO bite-size waffle biscuits, that I had taken with glee 15mins ago..

How can that be possible? I did clearly enjoyed and savoured the chocolatey mini-waffles, and there was no sign of discomfort at any point of the intake. I suddenly remembered the same happening to me earlier this week when I was delightfully eating 2 pcs of bite-size (note I have been really cautious with my food purchases, and the virtue of not wasting food if I know I am not up to it!) chocolate ice-cream, only to have them all out in my 'vomit bucket' minutes later.
Could it be some kind of effect chocolates have on the expectant-me now? Gosh, if this is true; I wish I could just die right now. Taking chocolates away from me is as good as not giving milk to a baby! Yes, it is this serious!

It just makes no sense at all. Being labelled as actually a healthy food, chocolates help in lowering blood pressure and is a powerful antioxidant! It also contains many good nutrients such as calcium, iron, Vitamins A, B, D & E. Trust me, u would never feel like u could die after finishing a whole bar of SNICKERS/MARS!

I guess for the sake of myself (really sick of all that puking!) and little Junior, I better steer away from any chocolate until I cannot resist and succumb to temptation eventually..

Arghhh, the damn bucket with puke is still waiting for me to go wash it and deck with new napkins on the bottom..

No comments: